Fisker Inc. (NYSE: FSR), the electric vehicles and advanced mobility solutions, announced its financial results for the third quarter ended September 30, 2021.
“We continued to make rapid progress in Q3 2021 on our core focus, achieving program milestones that ensure we execute Fisker Ocean SUV on time and with several segment-leading features,” stated Henrik Fisker, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of Fisker.
Third Quarter 2021 Financial Highlights:
- Cash and cash equivalents of $1.40 billion as of September 30, 2021.
- Loss from operations totaled $109.6 million, including $1.0 million of stock-based compensation
- Net loss totaled $109.8 million and $0.37 loss per share.
- Net cash used in operating activities totaled $103.4 million and cash paid for capital expenditures totaled $15.8 million.
- Weighted average shares outstanding totaled 296.1 million for the quarter.