FenixWing is a platform dedicated to bringing information about investing in clean energy companies, projects, and products.
It provides data, quotes, charts, and news about clean energy companies, projects, and products.
2. Personal Information FenixWing collects
When you visit our Site or register for our products and services, FenixWing collects personal information about you. We use this personal information for the business purpose of providing our products and services, as well as marketing our products and services to new and potential customers. This includes providing you with personalized recommendations and customized content on our Site. We also use this personal information to present you with ads on our Site that are tailored to your interests.
The categories of personal information we collect are:
• Contact information such as your name, nickname, username, email address, and address (including zip code).
• Background information.
• Device information such as IP address, and broad geolocation (country only).
• IP address if clicking an affiliate link for reporting purposes.
• User ID information such as cookies or other identifiers which we assigned to uniquely identify you or which others assigned to uniquely identify you. These identifiers enable us to collect personal information described above such as your activity on our Site, your professional interests, device information, and trading information.
We collect this information directly from users and visitors to our Site.
3. Personal Information FenixWing discloses
We share personal information with third parties who assist us in providing our products and services.
We share personal information for the business purposes of providing our products and services, and marketing our products and services to existing and potential customers. The categories of these third parties with whom we share personal information are:
• Hosting and infrastructure providers
• IT services
• Email service providers
• Database providers
• Advertising partners
• Payment processors
We share all of the categories of personal information with these third parties when we need to do so in order to provide you with FenixWing products and services.
4. Personal Information we sell under the CCPA
Under the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA), “sale” is defined very broadly and includes a wide array of data sharing. Under this definition, we sell certain categories of personal information to third parties who assist us in delivering targeted advertising on the Site. We sell User ID Information (as described above) to these third parties. We do not have any actual knowledge that we sell the personal information of consumers under 16 years of age.
6. Children’s Privacy
7. Consumer Privacy Rights (California residents only)
If you are a California resident, you have the following consumer privacy rights:
• You can ask us to disclose to you the specific pieces of personal information we have collected about you, free of charge. If you make this request electronically, we will provide you with this personal information in an electronic format.
• You can request that we disclose to you the categories of personal information we collected about you in the prior 12 months, the categories of sources from which we collected it, the categories of third parties with whom we share personal information, the categories of personal information that we sold about you, the business or commercial purpose for collecting or selling personal information, the categories of third parties with whom we shared your personal information, and the categories of third parties to whom we sold your personal information.
• You can request that we delete personal information about you. Although you may request deletion, we are allowed, under California law, to keep certain personal information. You can submit a request to delete by sending a message here https://fenixwing.com/contact-us-2/ .
• You can opt out of the sale of your personal information by sending a message here https://fenixwing.com/contact-us-2/.
You can exercise any of these rights by contacting us at https://fenixwing.com/contact-us-2/ and providing us with your name, email address, and address (including zip code). We may verify your identity by asking you to provide us with your California zip code or other proof of California residency. You can authorize an agent to submit a request on your behalf via email. Where you use an agent, we will ask for verification of your authorization, namely a copy of your written authorization for the agent to submit the request on your behalf.
We respond to all requests we receive from individuals wishing to exercise their data protection rights in accordance with applicable data protection laws. We do not discriminate against any consumer for exercising their consumer rights.
8. For EU users:
Legal basis for processing
Processing of Personal Information is necessary for the performance of our contractual obligations towards you and providing you with our services, to protect our legitimate interests, and to comply with our legal obligations.
Where we rely on your consent to process your Personal Information, you have the right to withdraw or decline consent at any time – however, if we have shared your Personal Data based on your consent, you would need to address the entity with whom your data was shared to withdraw your consent. Where we rely on our legitimate interests to process your Personal Information, you have the right to object.
If you have any questions about or need further information concerning the legal basis on which we collect and use your Personal Information, please contact us through the contact details available below.
Since we operate globally, it may be necessary to transfer data, including Personal Information, to countries outside the European Union. In these instances, we will transfer your data only to such countries as approved by the European Commission as providing an adequate level of data protection or enter into legal agreements ensuring an adequate level of data protection.
Please note that the following rights specifically apply regarding your personal information: (1) Receive confirmation as to whether or not personal information concerning you is being processed, and access to your stored personal information, together with supplementary information; (2) Receive a copy of personal information you directly volunteer to us in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format; (3) Request rectification of your personal information that is in our control; (4) Request erasure of your personal information; (5) Object to the processing of personal information by us; (6) Request to restrict processing of your personal information by us; (7) Lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority.
If you wish to exercise any of the abovementioned rights or raise a complaint about how we have handled your Personal Information, please contact us here https://fenixwing.com/contact-us-2/.
9. Affiliate disclosure
The owner of FenixWing.com is an affiliate of many online tools, services, and products. Links on this website may be affiliate links and the owner of FenixWing.com may earn commissions for purchases that are made by visitors to the Site. These are promotional links that can be used to track a visitor’s purchase and credit it to the owner of FenixWing.com.
The content produced on FenixWing.com and other materials is intended for informational and educational purposes only. The content is not designed to provide professional advice that you might get from a certified financial expert or legal expert. Reliance on any information on our website or in our courses is done at your own risk. The information is not intended to provide any specific type of financial or business outcome.
10. How to contact us
Last updated: April 2022