All of the content is owned by fenixwing.com (“Site”) and is protected by copyright, database rights, and other intellectual property rights worldwide. You may access and use the content and download and print/reuse copies of any content from the Site only in accordance with the terms of the Reuse Terms. You acknowledge that you do not acquire any ownership rights by using the Site. fenixwing.com reserves all rights not expressly granted in and to the Site.
You can use our original content, as long as you follow these guidelines:
– Please link back to the original source
– Please provide attribution to “fenixwing.com”
– Please don’t edit or change the content, size, or formatting of the data visualization.
You are welcome to use our original content in any way as long as you abide by the above considerations.
You may not:
- sub-license, re-sell, rent, lend, assign, gift, or otherwise transfer or distribute our content for a fee, by subscription, or registration ;
- reuse our visuals as part of a publication, article, report, etc. to which access is paid, requires registration or subscription;
- use or display our content in a manner that gives the impression that the content was created by you or a person other than the copyright holder of the content;
- use or display the content in an electronic format that enables it to be downloaded, exported or distributed via mobile devices;
- alter or remove any notice from copies of the content.
If you have any inquiries concerning permissions to reuse content from fenixwing please email us. Please include a detailed description of the content you would like to use, a URL of the content, how you intend to distribute it, and the purpose of its use.